Sunday, August 11, 2013

GIVE AND TAKE POLICY

Give and Take is a good policy which signifies that you first give before you take.  I believe in Givers Gain Philosophy which is being followed in Business Network International (BNI).  The more you give you gain the most through the experience of giving.

We live in a world in which instead of giving and then taking people believe that others should give and they would always take.
Givers may think that they are losing by giving but actually they gain in the long run.  The takers would feel they are gaining when they take but eventually they would lose everything if they are only taking and not giving anything at all.

Watch this interesting video by Prof.Grant who is also a very good magician:



My Experience of "Give and Take Policy" which I have seen in my interaction with various people over the last several years can be summarised as follows:

I GIVE money, you TAKE away my earnings
I GIVE my savings, you TAKE my peace of mind
I GIVE love, you TAKE your own time to reciprocate
I GIVE my time, you TAKE advantage of me
I GIVE kindness, you TAKE it as my weakness
I GIVE my efforts, you TAKE the benefits
I GIVE my brain power, you TAKE the value addition that flows
I GIVE in, you TAKE the lead
I GIVE my assets, you TAKE the income that flows
I GIVE because I believe in giving, you TAKE because you believe in only taking and not giving
I GIVE because I enjoy giving, you TAKE because you think I am stupid

Whatever be the experiences with people, I strongly believe in Givers Gain philosophy.  I will continue to GIVE and GIVE and GIVE.  What about you?

T.P.Anand
Dubai, U.A.E.
11th August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment