Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Beginning

I have made a new beginning today by creating my own blog "TP Talks".  I love to talk and express my views and hence chose the name "TP Talks".

I have been pondering with the idea of creating a database where i could store all my thoughts and views.  I have also been thinking of writing down the various incidents, experiences that i have encountered in the past.

I have been writing articles in my friend Sathyamurthy's website for more than one year now and I will publish those articles here through my blog.

"TP Talks" will act as a dashboard for me and the rest of the world to see my views and thoughts from time to time.

I request all the readers to send in their comments and suggestions.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anand - Good Luck and waiting to see more articles from you.

    Definetly the articles written earlier were entertaining and useful.

    Regards,
    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world and "independence" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Step, wish you all the best, Keep Tunning US ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep enlightening us with your life experiences and lessons. Wish you a lot of fun along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not many posts since you started this blogspot.
    Want to read more of your musings! Nice time pass-of course costlier than the peanuts (internet time cost)-still worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will swing back to action very soon.

    ReplyDelete