Thursday, March 31, 2011

My First English Poem


Rolling back in years
Still left with some fears

Seems like a long way
Memories are not far away

Trying to recall if there are any achievements
Heart is filled with many events

All the knowledge gained - unable to connect
Feel better to share through internet

Humiliated by many
Don't know if i deserve so many

Came with nothing and will go with nothing
Will definitely leave behind something

Always been getting only what I deserve
Never kept anything in reserve

Nice to remember so many events, so far in this birth
Hope will be remembered for a few deeds, after my death

- T.P.Anand, Dubai, 31st March 2011

5 comments:

  1. Good one TP. I guess Vaali 1000 has awaken the poet in you. I am sure we will see more of this.

    Venky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Venky - I draw inspiration from various people.

    Thanks Ashwath for your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Please give a 'Title'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bandhu. Being my first attempt i forgot to even give a title. I think the apt title would be "My Life"

    ReplyDelete