Sunday, August 12, 2012

JUNE BIRTHDAYS


June is a very special month in the calendar for me.  I was born in June and my twin sons were also born in June.  It is also a month in which my favourite music director Ilayaraja was born.  The Male Play back singer whom I like the most - S.P.B. was born in June.

I have listed below some of the famous and renowned personalities who were born in June:
  1. Ilayaraja
  2. S.P.Balasubramaniam
  3. Michael Phelps
  4. Karunanidhi
  5. Marilyn Monroe
  6. Anoushka Shankar
  7. Angelina Jolie
  8. Bjorn Borg
  9. Lionel Richie
  10. Venus Williams
  11. Anna Kournikova
  12. Steve Waugh
  13. Lakshmi Nivas Mittal
  14. Karisma Kapoor
  15. Amrish Puri
  16. Ray Illingworth
  17. Nicole Kidman
  18. Prince William
  19. Rafael Nadal
  20. Kenny G
  21. Elizabeth Hurley
  22. George Bush
  23. Steffi Graf
  24. Paul McCartney
  25. Khloe Kardashian
  26. Lionel Messi
  27. Mel Brooks
  28. Cheryl Cole
  29. Mike Tyson
  30. Kim Clijsters
It is a honour to have been born in June as there are quite a few celebrities and famous sports persons who are also born in the same month.

T.P.Anand
Chennai
12th August 2012

1 comment:

  1. The article is an interesting and special one for me as I was also born in the month of June.

    ReplyDelete