Monday, March 26, 2012

SUBSTITUTE


Have you been a substitute player ever. In "Thillu Mullu" movie Poornam Viswanathan will talk about Thengai Srinivasan and say "he was a substitute player in the college team". The expression and dialogue delivery of Poornam Viswanathan will be so powerful that you would think Thengai Srinivasan was a Captain of the college football team.

I have been a substitute player of my school cricket team. Even during the practice session I used to be called to bowl only when the main bowler is not available or is tired. I have been a substitute player/performer all through my life in various places.

Though I have not been the main player or performer whenever I got a chance to substitute for the main player I have put in my heart and soul into the job on hand and performed well. I strongly believe that an opportunity should never be wasted howsoever small or big that opportunity may be. I also feel that "failure is never an option". When you get a chance grab the opportunity and give your best at it.

Whether you get into the act as an Original player/performer or as a Stubstitute player/performer you have to remember that "Failure is never an option".



If you do your job well as a substitute player then there is a good chance of you becoming a regular player. I do not feel bad at being a Substitute Player in my life as I feel that is the first given opportunity for me to prove my worth.

We are all substitutes in some way or the way at some given situation in life. If you are a substitute for someone do not feel bad. Grab the opportunity and perform well with the singular motto "Failure is never an option".

T.P.Anand
Dubai, U.A.E.
26th March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment