Friday, March 16, 2012

TP's KITCHEN

I started my stint in the Kitchen way back in 1992 when I was living in Singapore. I have gained considerable experience, expertise and taste over the last twenty years. I started cooking out of lack of choice when my family was away in India and later it became a great time pass.

I spend two hours a day in the Kitchen and it is a very enjoyable and relaxing time as I love to cook my own food everyday. I also experiment some times with new dishes. I have done Pumpkin Halwa by referring to the recipe in Google but by using honey instead of sugar. Spending time in the Kitchen is not a hobby as I love to do it as a daily routine.

The time spent at the Kitchen includes dish washing, cutting vegetables, cooking and cleaning the kitchen. I like to keep the Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Mixie, Water Dispenser, Sink and vessels very clean and tidy. After a intense cooking time of 2 hours it is really enjoyable and satisfying to relish and eat the food. It is a very satisfying, fulfilling and enjoyable 2 hours well spent every day.

I have decided to share the recipes through this blog. I will keep writing articles on various items that I cook fondly in my Kitchen.

Last week I was describing about the "Podalanga Koottu" (snakeguard) to my mother-in-law and she said that what I have made is a different recipe and said I should share this idea with others as well. This has prompted my thinking on writing a series under the title TP's Kitchen.

Watch out this blog for some interesting recipes.

T.P.Anand
Dubai, U.A.E
16th March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment